Keeping Workers Healthy
Maintaining optimal health of your employees is the goal of Blue Mountain Health System’s Workforce Wellness program. We want to help reduce your overall health care costs by improving the health of your employees, increasing employee productivity, reducing absenteeism, and helping to your employees to return to work as quickly as possible. Workforce Wellness plays an important role in keeping your employees healthy and on the job.
Our program provides area businesses with a wide array of health services, from post-offer physicals through rehabilitative programs. Our job is to keep your employees healthy and on the job.
Components of the WorkForce Wellness program include:
- Employee physicals
- Injury treatment and management
- Rehabilitative medicine services
- Specialized tests for OSHA compliance
- Immunizations and infection control
- Injury prevention education
- PA Dept of Transportation physicals
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Worksite therapy/ergonomic assessments
- Healthy back program
- Muscular skeletal screening
- Proper body mechanics
Remember, a healthy workforce is a productive one, and we want to help you keep it that way. Call 610-377-7269 for more information.