Helping you to breathe better
Pulmonary rehabilitation at Blue Mountain Health System Pulmonary rehabilitation is a multidisciplinary program of care for patients with chronic respiratory impairment. Our goal is to help individuals with respiratory disease achieve their maximum level of independence and function.
Exercise and educational programs are designed individually to meet the needs of each person.
Who could benefit from pulmonary rehabilitation? Patients with any of the following diagnoses:
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Chronic bronchitis
- Lung volume reduction surgery
- Pulmonary vascular diseases
- Occupational/environmental diseases
- Lung transplants
- Severely deconditioned, with multiple risk factors
For your convenience, pulmonary rehabilitation is available at both the Palmerton and Gnaden Huetten campuses. For more information regarding pulmonary rehabilitation, please call 610-377-7229 or 610-826-1246.