Blue Mountain QUICK CARE – Now Open
Fast, convenient care for acute illnesses such as colds & flu, ear infections, allergies, cuts, scrapes, bites and stings, walk-in school and sports physicals.
The Blue Mountain Health System now offers Blue Mountain Quick Care. QUICK CARE is a provider-based service which treats common illnesses and minor injuries that require you to be seen, but not warrant an emergency room visit.
Quick Care does not maintain any patients. Patients are referred back to their primary care physicians for their follow-up care.
NO APPOINTMENT IS NEEDED.
Blue Mountain QUICK CARE provides care for issues such as, but not limited to, colds, fever/flu, sprains and strains, sore throat, sinus/ear infections, and rashes, as well as offer adult and children’s physicals.
LOCATION & HOURS
It is located in the Gnaden Huetten Professional Building on the Lehighton campus.
Open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. with expansion to weekend hours coming soon.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Convenient parking
- Prescriptions called into your favorite pharmacy
- Physicals for driver’s licenses, camp, school or sports
- Fast and compassionate care
- Located on the grounds of the Blue Mountain Hospital – Gnaden Huetten campus. This allows you access to a full array of more comprehensive care if you need it.
- Most major insurances accepted